BECOME A MEMBER
Membership in Rock County Jumpstart is free. The following list is just a few of the services we provide to business owners, free of charge.
- Referrals to an extensive network of free business services available to minority business owners
- One-on-one coaching (unlimited hours)
- Access to free business mentors (local business owners in our community who volunteer their time, and other mentors through our various partner organizations)
- Free workshops (marketing, sales, finance, etc)
- Free technical assistance (training on QuickBooks and other business software, connections with business professionals)
- Ability to participate in the Jumpstart Incubator
- Ability to participate in the Jumpstart Accelerator and Next Step Acceleration
- Assistance locating and securing alternate sources of funding (micro-loans, ARPA funds, grants, and other sources of funding)*
- Assistance with writing a business plan, or referral to organizations that offer this service for free
- Assistance locating retail space for your business
- Networking opportunities
*Rock County Jumpstart is not a lender or direct source of funding.
Membership is free. Register today. Complete the following membership form.
Rock County Jumpstart is a fiscally sponsored project of
Center for Community Stewardship (C4CS), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.