BECOME A MEMBER
Membership in Rock County Jumpstart is free. The following list is just a few of the services we provide to business owners who identify as Black or Latino/Latinx, free of charge.
- One-on-one coaching (unlimited hours)
- Access to free business mentors (local business owners in our community who volunteer their time and mentors through our various partner organizations)
- Free workshops (marketing, sales, finance, etc)
- Free technical assistance (training on QuickBooks and other business software)
- Ability to participate in the Jumpstart Incubator
- Ability to participate in the Jumpstart Accelerator and Next Step Acceleration
- Assistance locating and securing alternate sources of funding (micro-loans, ARPA funds, grants, and funding from our CDFI partners)*
- Assistance with writing a business plan
- Assistance locating retail space for your business
- Networking opportunities
*Rock County Jumpstart is not a lender or direct source of funding.
Membership is free. Register today. Complete the following membership form.