Rock County Jumpstart will build an entrepreneurial ecosystem in Rock County that invests in Black and Latino business owners and provides vehicles for creating both economic growth and wealth in the Black community.
We believe Black and Latino business owners deserve an entrepreneurial ecosystem in Rock County that will expand on their entrepreneurial skills, build their network of human and social capital, and aggressively invest dollars in their business ventures.
• Build and expand on the entrepreneurial skills of Black and Latino business owners in the Rock County area
• Build an extensive network of human and social capital
• Raise and invest dollars in Black and Latino business owners in the Rock County area
• Partner to change the current entrepreneurial ecosystem in Rock County, developing one that contributes extensively to the success of Black and Latino business owners
1. Helps support and grow Black-owned and Latino-owned businesses in Rock County that will create jobs that pay fair wages and contribute to the economic growth of the community
2. Helps to develop and ensures real economic opportunities by facilitating business development, work opportunities, and fair and livable wages created by Black-owned and Latino-owned businesses in the Rock County area
3. Provides our current client companies the technical assistance that builds the foundation for healthy, resilient, and sustainable businesses
If you’d like to donate to Rock County Jumpstart to support our work, visit our DONATION PAGE. All donations are tax deductible.
What have we been up to in the past two years? View our ‘In the News‘ page.