Our Mission & Vision
Rock County Jumpstart’s goal is to provide the tools and resources that contribute to the growth and success of start-ups and existing businesses in Rock County that are owned and operated by Black entrepreneurs. We will lead the effort to build an entrepreneurial ecosystem in Rock County that invests in Black business owners and provides vehicles for creating both economic equity and wealth in the Black community.
We believe Black business owners deserve an entrepreneurial ecosystem in Rock County that will expand on their entrepreneurial skills, build their network of human and social capital, and aggressively invest dollars in their business ventures.
• Build and expand on the entrepreneurial skills of Black business owners in the Rock County area
• Build an extensive network of human and social capital
• Raise and invest dollars in Black business owners in the Rock County area
• Partner to change the current entrepreneurial ecosystem in Rock County, developing one that contributes extensively to the success of Black business owners
• Helps support and grow Black-owned businesses in Rock County that will create jobs that pay fair wages and contribute to the economic growth of the community
• Helps to develop and ensure real economic opportunities by facilitating business development, work opportunities, and fair and livable wages created by Black-owned businesses in the Rock County area
• Provides our current client companies the technical assistance that builds the foundation for healthy, resilient, and sustainable businesses
If you’d like to donate to Rock County Jumpstart to support our work, visit our DONATION PAGE. All donations are tax deductible.
What have we been up to in the past four years? View our ‘In the News‘ page
Rock County Jumpstart is a fiscally sponsored project of
Center for Community Stewardship (C4CS), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.