Next Step Acceleration
This is a 10-week advanced Acceleration program where business owners focus heavily on their company’s financial readiness, preparing for business loans, building relationships with business bankers, and pitching to investors. Next Step Acceleration participants will spend 10 weeks learning how to speak intelligently to bankers and investors on things like:
- High-cost items and how to choose cheaper alternatives
- Best and worst-case scenarios, putting your budget somewhere in the middle.
- Balance sheets
- How and when your business is going to be profitable
- How much do they intend to take from the business as a salary or wage
- Other sources of funds in reserve
Next Step Acceleration Participants must complete the first Accelerator to move on to the Next Step Acceleration. Contact us to learn more about how the Next Step Acceleration application process works: 608.473.7877
Rock County Jumpstart is a fiscally sponsored project of
Center for Community Stewardship (C4CS), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.